How YouTuber Ashish Chanchlani Inspired Me to Follow My Dreams


follow your dreams
Ashish Chanchlani is young and talented. He is a very famous personality on the Internet, a comedian, and entertainer, who started his YouTube Vine channel and rose to popularity through his vlogs on his channel. His vines are very much real, as in, we can really connect to the story in it. Be it a girl who says I have a boyfriend when relatives visit you, types of students during results or any other, I am sure, we all can relate to his vines and may have experienced one or two or even more videos personally also.

Raksha Bandhan, one of the festivals celebrated in India during the month of ‘Shravan”, was the time, I came across a vine video during that time of Raksha Bandhan. The short video, vine as known famously, was created by this guy Ashish Chanclani. I got to know about this guy only after watching his funny video. As a good stalker, I visited his page and checked out many other vines created by him with the help of his team. I say I did not know about this guy before his video yet I am calling him famous, is because he has about 19lakh fans on his Facebook page and about 1.4 million followers on Instagram. His YouTube subscriber list is of about 14lakh followers as well. Now, can we not call him famous? I think we can.

Anyhow, after watching that video “How brothers irritate little sisters”, I could relate to it so much that I couldn’t stop myself from watching other vines by him. I almost watched about 200 vines on the same day. While watching his vines, I came across a video of his, where he was a guest speaker at TEDx (TEDxMITP). Ashish talked about how he knew that he had a talent of making people laugh since childhood and how he wanted to become a hero once he grew up. His struggles and everything. How his dad wanted him to finish his studies and then pursue his dreams. But he didn’t give up on his dreams and found a way to making his dream a reality. And he did it. That’s when he inspired me to follow my dreams no matter how big or small they are. You can watch the full video below –


I am really grateful to this boy that he started his channel and is making his audience laugh through his short videos. I think he is going through some kind of depression and would like everyone reading this to pray for him. Because there’s no person greater than the one who can make you laugh. Like in one of my posts I’ve mentioned I laugh very rarely, this guy not only made me laugh, but he also inspired me to follow my dreams. If he has touched your life in some way or other, even if he hasn’t, please pray that he comes out of his depression and other problems quickly and make us all laugh again. I find him very genuine, as a person. He keeps telling through his insta stories that he will keep entertaining his audience till the end, no matter what is what I like about him.

About following my dreams, I have many dreams, but I had to prioritize them. I knew I loved writing from the time I wrote my first ever poem in 2nd grade. But, I never really thought of taking up writing seriously. This blog also, I’d started it in 2013 and have started writing blogs only recently, after having an ample of free time with me. I’d have been a famous blogger by now too if I had taken up blogging seriously from day 1. But I always had a doubt on my dreams. I still think there are better writers out there. But then I also realized, that there’s nothing that you cannot do. If people out there who have talent, can pursue their dreams, why shouldn’t I? I still doubt, while I write, because I am not so great a writer, but I know, I can pen down my thoughts in a better way. And writing down my thoughts somewhere is the only way I will become the BEST version of me someday. And, people like Ashish have just helped me in taking a step forward in achieving my dream.  

P.S. He belongs to the place where Raj lives (which I only found out through one of his video, where he had taken out Mumbiker Nikhil on a tour to his city), also a major reason, I had to, had to watch his vines, but his comic timing and his inspirational speech made me his fan. Raj was just a link. :P
Below are his handles on various social platforms, if you’d like to visit (subscribe and follow) him –



YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/ashchanchlani


Follow Your Dreams by The Pensive Writer

Comments